So, everyday is an adventure for me. In the very least, I always learn about sociology/psychology and society in general. Today I learned the following things:
- Hugging your child, loving them and showing them that you love them is so important. And you have to do it everyday.
- Pay your parking tickets if you get them. Or even better, don’t get them. Because they lead to your car getting towed if you don’t do it.
- Get a manicure or pedicure or massage or hair cut or whatever to make yourself feel pampered if you can.
- Take time off from your job, if you can, because it’s so easy to burn out from getting torn in about 500 different directions.
- Learn how to laugh at yourself and not take yourself too seriously. You’ll be happier with yourself and your life and people will like you more if you do.
- Breath and remind yourself to breath. You’ll faint if you don’t. 😛
- Don’t lose your sense of empathy!
There are stories behind all of these lessons that I don’t feel that I can share on such a public blog for a variety of reasons. But needless to say, I’m happy be home and going to play World of Warcraft. I loved getting a manicure tonight, because I totally needed it after the day that I had.