So, I have been on the internet for quite some time and have found lots of interesting sites. I have compiled a list of my favorites for you:
- Goodreads – kind of like a social networking site, but it helps you to keep track of the books tha tyou have read and are reading and want to read. It also has a Facebook widget that allows you to put it on your Facebook profile.
- Kirtsy – a place where you can submit and view articles that other people have submitted. I enjoy it because there are usually blog posts and news stories, in different categories, and I can find them all in one place.
- Girlfriendolgy – a support network for women that promotes and provides ideas and support for female friendship.
- Mojo Mom – Amy’s site about how to care for a family without losing your own mojo. Her new book is coming out on april 7.
- myyogaonline.com – an online site, that you have to pay for, that has a lot of great online yoga classes for your to participate in.
- Manic Mommies – now driven by Saturn – rock on ladies.
- Ms. JD – a site for women in the legal profession – teaching, lawyering and lobbying. You name it, it’s there.
- Pediacast – a pediatric podcast for parents. Dr. Mike rocks.
What websites do you frequent regularly, aside from sites like Facebook or Myspace or Twitter?
What are some of your favorite