This challenge is from J. Kaye, per usual, and is one of my resolutions (I’ll do a separate post on that later). I’ll list the books that I complete here, with a link to the review, as I’ve completed them. The Rules are:
- The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
–Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.