All music featured in this podcast was from Mevio Music, AKA the Podsafe Music Network.
The first track was “Need a Little Squeezin'” by Copper Box. More of their music can be found here.
This week in the news:
- Depression After Miscarriage: http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/03/depression-after-miscarriage/?smid=tw-NYTMotherlode&seid=auto#preview
- The Motherlode blog link.
- Cool pictures of women working during the 20th century.
- Breast Milk ice cream?! The story here. Lady Gaga may sue.
- The balance between being a parent and a student.
- Toddler locked in bank vault.
- Melinda Gates discusses family planning in Africa.
- Jezebel is deleting pictures of pregnant women.
- Lots of teens have eating disorders.
- 21 year old is the world’s youngest grandmother.
- Women feel guiltier about work/life boundaries than men do.
- Baby survives SUV crash.
- Suri Cruise still has a pacifier.
- Flight attendant closes child in overhead bin.
Song interlude: Change the World by Corey Kohler. Find more music by him here.
Traveling with Children Links:
Music interlude: Cecilia-cover by Danny Fong (original by Simon and Garfunkel)
What we’ve been up to links:
- Disney’s Vacation Club. If you decide to join, please contact me via email and I will be glad to give you our names as referrals.
- Bay Lake Tower.
- Victoria and Albert’s
- Spinning My Wheels by Dan Montgomery. More info on Dan can be found here.
- Stay by Paulina Logan. More info on Paulina can be found here.
- Back to Country Time by D.J. Deweese. More info can be found here.