All music from this episode gotten from Mevio Music.
The first song was Little Red Telephone by Art Linton. You can find more info on him here.
- NYC schools are studying whether teachers should be teaching reading comprehension.
- Gender gaps in campus politics.
- Toddlers go online in record numbers.
- Teaching kids more at younger ages can backfire.
- Dangers of cutting kids’ health care programs.
- Routine is good for families.
- Son preferring blogger story from Jezebel. The actual post.
- Mom sues preschool.
- When to report another parent.
- Three year old is young alcoholic.
- Depressed dads more likely to spank.
Song – Danny Boy by Jennifer Avalon. More info can be found here.
Post partum segments links
- Mayo Clinic on PPD
- Wikipedia entry
- My Postpartum Voice
- Postpartum Progress
- Down Came the Rain
- It Sucked and Then I Cried
- Miles and Miles by Chad Kichula. More on Chad here and here.
- Thank You by Ryan Chrys. More info here.