All Music gotten from the Podsafe Music Network.
The biggest news this week is that we have a voicemail line!!! You can leave messages for me at 206-984-1444.
The first song was “You Get Me” by Katie Tuck. You can find more music by her here.
- First grade teacher is suspended for posting derogatory things about her students on Facebook.
- Over 1/4 of American women have children with more than one father.
- Children at a Massachusetts school poke each other with a used hypodermic needle.
- More teens are using birth control.
- Makena is up to $1500.00 per dose.
- Brooklyn teacher fired for threatening Columbine like rampage.
- Britain has the highest percentage of single moms than other countries, except Estonia.
- “Makes Me Wanna Pray” by Karla Robinson. More can be found by her here.
My favorite It Gets Better videos:
- Waiting for the Avalanche by Keppie Coutts. You can find more here.
- Pirate Song by Jonah Knight
- Feels Like Home by Stonehoney. More can be found here.
- Love Anyway by Shane Henry. More here.
Ways to get ahold of me:
- VM line – 206-984-1444
- Email: mominsanitypodcast.com