Happy New Year! This blog post has essentially taken me all day to write. Having children at home makes it really difficult to get it done! We are all home today and I had various other goals that I attempted to get done, including laundry and researching for the next installment of my podcast and even making New Years’ Day dinner! And thinking of New Years’ resolutions as well – since everyone else seems to be doing it.
So here it goes. My resolutions:
- Read 100 books. I will keep track on my reading blog – here. The challenge that I signed p for limits me to solely fictional books and I will do my best to accomplish it; however, the one that I intend to do is read any 100 books – fiction/nonfiction/short story collections, whatever.
- Do two-three spinning classes a week at the Y and then jog the 2-3 days that I’m not doing spinning. I’m doing this in the hopes of getting stronger and fitter, so that I may do more 4000 foot hikes this season.
- Hike three more 4000 footers (at a min.) in the summer months. If I get more, great.
- Save more money. My pay period is weekly. At the end of the week, what has not gone into paying for bills and the other necessities will get transferred into my savings. I’d like to have in the upper 4 figures or lower five figures this time next year.
- Sell a blanket on Etsy.
- Blog 2-3 times per week.
- Write in my journal the days that I don’t blog.
- Do a podcast recording every other week (or twice a month).
- Ski at least once a month in season.
- Pay off one additional credit card.
What are the resolutions that yo have?